First, you’ll need to connect your Instagram account to a Facebook page and ensure it’s set as a Business account.
- Open Facebook and navigate to your organization’s Facebook page
- Select Settings from the left menu
- Select Instagram
- To add an Instagram account to your Page, select Connect Account. Make sure the "Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox" is toggled on and then click Continue. Enter your Instagram account's Username and Password, and select Log in.
- Once you connect the account you may get an option to “Switch to a Business Profile”. This is required to allow apps like Box Out Sports to post to your account, and also includes insights, promotions and add more administrative features to your account.
- Once your Instagram account is connected to a Facebook Page and setup as a business account, you’ll need to authorize your instagram account for Box Out Sports to use it using the button below.
Important: When going through the authorization process, you need to give access to both the Instagram account and the connected Facebook page